Oval insulating feeders
Gasser round insulating feeders (OO) made of mineral fiber are characterized by high strength and great dimensional accuracy in the internal diameters.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE
- Up to 800 ° C
- Mineral fiber
- PRODUCT TYPE
- Insulating feeder
- Diameter (A)
- 25 35 40 50 55 60 70 80 100
- Width x length (W x L)
- 60 x 150 60 x 300 75 x 300 80 x 150 80 x 200 80 x 300 80R140x150 90 x 300 101 x 150 120 x 150 120 x 200 120R140x150 125 x 300 130 x 150 140 x 150 145 x 150 145 x 150BK 145R140x150 160 x 150 160 x 180 200 x 250 200 x 250GDV 245 x 300
Aluminum sand casting
Suitable for aluminum sand casting.
Up to 800 ° C
Resistant up to 800 ° C.
Gasser round insulating feeders (OO) made of mineral fiber are characterized by high strength and great dimensional accuracy in the internal diameters. Compared to natural feeders, with a wall thickness of 8mm you have a setting time that is 2.2 - 2.4 times longer. The use of harmless mineral fibers means that no special measures need to be taken with regard to occupational safety. Various shapes and standard sizes are available from stock for every application.
- Suitable for aluminum sand casting
- Resistant up to 800 ° C
- Unclassified material
- High strength and great dimensional accuracy
- Longer setting time
- Use of harmless mineral fibers
- Different shapes and standard sizes
Gasser - Handel mit Gießerei- und Stahlwerksbedarf Gesellschaft m.b.H. has been active as a company since 1925. Over time, various commercial agencies and products produced under their own brand were added. Today, the company concentrates 100% on products for iron and non-iron foundries and manufacturers and processors. Since 2017, the company has been part of the SENN Group and has also been based in Erl since 2022.
Since 2018, the company has been certified according to ISO9001, currently according to the 2015 revision of the standard.
Refractory | Foundry supplies | Accessories