Mature ready-to-use polymer impregnation system.
Castings, metal, etc.
Targeted use on castings, metals and raid prototyping components.
Significantly reduce rejects and misproductions, etc.
Impregnating and sealing castings: targeted, economical, durable. Reliably seal micropores, porosities and hairline cracks: Significantly reduce scrap and faulty production. With efficient material use and simple application.
DIAMANT Dichtol is the mature, ready-to-use polymer impregnation system for targeted use on cast parts, metals and raid prototyping components.
- Mature ready-to-use polymer impregnation system
- Impregnate and seal castings
- For targeted use on castings, metals and raid prototyping components
- Securely seal micropores, porosities and hairline cracks
- Significantly reduce rejects and faulty production
- With efficient use of materials and simple application
Sealing oil for foundry
|Product name||product||description||Technical data sheet|
|HTR||#0977||Temperature resistant up to 500 ° C,
very good penetration behavior
|WF 49||#1849||Resistant to solvents
and aggressive media
|WFT standard||#1532||All-rounder up to 300 ° C, very good
Penetration behavior even with small pores
|WFT standard spray||#2087||All-rounder in practical terms
500ml spray can
|WFT Macro||#1546||All-rounder up to 300 ° C
for larger pores
|WFT Macro Spray||#2088||All-rounder for larger pores in the
500ml spray can
|HTWG Hydro||#2506||High temperature sealer up to 700 ° C
|HTWG S||#2505||High temperature sealer up to 700 ° C
In addition to Dichtol, we carry the following other polymer systems from DIAMANT Metallplastic for:
- superficial corrections (Liquid metal)
- fine and medium-sized repairs (plasticmetal)
- extensive repairs (Ultra metal)
- the capillary metal impregnation (Dichtol)
- the wear protection (RepaCoat)
For a better overview you can download the Product catalog download.